A Little About ROCKSTOCK
About this event. It started as a party and 5 years ago and was so fun and worth making it annual fundraiser. ROCKSTOCK proceeds will benefit the ROCKSTOCK Youth Musicians Fund and allow us to continue this event to help fund education and lessons to young musicians in Western New York. There's so many great music schools and programs in our area available outside the public school system for these young artists and we want to help get some in these artists in programs/ camps/lessons that wouldn't have the opportunity otherwise. If we support this next generation of musicians they will rock us when we're older.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Rain or shine.
- 21 and over unless there as a musician or with a band. Permission can be granted, so remember that there will be minors in attendance under parental supervision.
- All concert goers will be required to wear wrist bands to identify their ticket status.
- Security and event organizers can remove anyone at any time, revoke your tickets and remove you from the property.
- Don't enter the homes, if you do you will be removed.
- Stay out of all buildings marked keep out.
Brooksholm Wedding Barn & Event Center, 565 Pavilion Warsaw Road Rt19, Wyoming NY 14591 Ten minutes from Leroy and 15 minutes from the l -90 New York Thurway on Rt 19 south It in the middle of nowhere and yet country close to everywhere An hour or less than from Rochester, Buffalo, less than 2 hours from Syracuse, Niagara Falls Jamestown and the Finger Lakes Area, less than 3 hours from Toronto Canada, Binghamton, Erie, Watertown and Utica
- 18th music starts at 6pm.
- 19th music starts at 3pm.
- 20th music starts at noon.
- 21st No music, just Wrap-up camping until noon.
- Weekend passes available with and without camping.
Camping & Camping Rules
Is additional charge per person and will be combined with weekend pass tickets,
limit all non hookup spots for tent and campers water and bathrooms available
and one price for weekend no single nights because of limited availability and
additional rules apply. Must sign camping agreement/rules on arrival to venue.
Camping to be wrapped-up by noon an Sunday, August 21st.
- No hook ups but plenty of bathrooms.
- No fires & no grills
- No cooking outside your camper or RV unless attached to RV and at your own risk. Safety first this is a safety and insurance issue.
- Quite hours 1a.m. till 10 a.m. unless you are asked to turn it down by security.
- Please be curtious to the owners and your neighbors.
- Price for camping is per person not site.
- All campers will be required to wear arm bands with their name on it.